This week’s episode of The Dropcast is all about collaborations. Leading the way is Lucien Clarke x Louis Vuitton, as Virgil Abloh tapped the London-based skateboarder to help design the fashion house’s first-ever skate shoe. Civilist’s Nike SB Dunk is another high-profile skate sneaker that’s on the way, while Snow Peak has teamed up with New Balance for a three-in-one footwear collab that just makes sense. And let’s not forget Virgil’s forthcoming Mercedes-Benz G-Wagen. We really hope it doesn’t come with a huge red zip-tie.
On the style front, we take some time to discuss NEIGHBORHOOD’s FW20 collection that just dropped, as well as Aimé Leon Dore’s new campaign starring friends and family of the brand. Also, is Dior Homme making its own movie? We think we deserve that.
To close out the show, we asked listeners what one brand they would choose to wear for the rest of their lives. Press play above to hear what was said.
- Civilist’s Nike SB Dunk Is Gimmicky In Just the Right Way
- Snow Peak x New Balance Niobium Concept Is Three Shoes in One
- adidas Just Launched Its New Sneaker App CONFIRMED
- A Rumored First Look at the Stüssy x Nike Air Force 1
- Lucien Clarke & Virgil Abloh Tag Team Louis Vuitton’s First-Ever Skate Shoe
- NEIGHBORHOOD’s FW20 collection Is Finally Here
- Aimé Leon Dore Previews New Fall/Winter Collection “The World’s Borough”
- Here’s Your First Look at the Virgil Abloh x Mercedes-Benz G-Wagen
- A Dior Homme Conspiracy Theory About the Batman and Tenet Trailers